Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Moving and im stuck!

My daughter has filed up a moving form since August 15. She has moved to a new apartment since August 26 and nobody has contacted her for the move. The lease on the old apartment will expire on August 31, 2017. She didnt bring the modem/router with h...

Walrus by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ark Server

Is there any way to setup access for my friend to play on my own Ark Server, I do not understand why all the ports coming into my network are blocked. No other ISP I have ever used blocks incoming ports. Is there any service out there that can redire...

Djice00 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crap installation

The big bag of douche that installed my telus fiber did a TERRIBLE job. The installation is messy, in a terrible spot. He would not put the box where i wanted it. I will just run it to my server closet myself. My question is - does any one on here ha...

Unstable outside Telus WAN IP

I have been experiencing an ongoing issue with the WAN IP assigned by Telus. The Telus Actiontec T1200H router I have is currently bridged providing internet to my Araknis AN-300-RT-4L2W router. I will loose internet connection periodically, if I ref...

cmos by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Pure Fibre"

How to I find out when Telus will install, "Pure Fibre", in my neighbourhood? I've been a Telus customer since their inception and would like to remain so, but if they tell me ."some time in the future", one more time their going to lose me. A nation...

GG66 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Moving service

I have been with Telus mobility for over ten years, and let me tell you, your home services SUCKS. I signed a three year contract which is over in February. I have needed someone from Telus 3 times, once when I initially signed up, 2) someone cut the...

Itsebk by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos