Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Slow Speed Refund/Rebate

Since my internet speed is routinely now 20-25% of what I'm paying for, will Telus knock 75% off of the outrageous monthly rate it charges me for internet services? Unlikely, I know. It's curious to me how my internet speed takes a nosedive, and then...

Roteco by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Boost wifi settings getting disabled when changing SSID

I just got the Boost Wifi kit and I'm running into this really weird problem. Either when setting them up through the app or through the admin console as soon as I change the SSID for the Boost wifi, I can no longer see the Boosts on the app and when...

Sicksir by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connect GE Smart Plugs 2.4ghz to Wi-fi smart hub

Hello, I have the Fibre optics wi-if smart hub and I cannot connect a GE smart plug because it says I don’t have a 2,4ghz. I see lots of fixes for the older version of the modems but not mine? I have the Arcadyan Telus Wi-fi Hub? Any help would be gr...

JKB by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number of devices on Telus Rural Broadband

We're moving to a rural location in the near future and I'd like to use solutions that would include the Telus Rural Broadband service. If I connect the an External LAN router via Ethernet to the ZTE router and disable its wireless is the number of c...

Best set-up for Wi-Fi in duplex?

I am the owner of an up/down split property. Fibre was just installed in my community and I have successfully upgraded to Internet 300. My modem is in an unfortunate location, in the corner of the house in the basement inside a cabinet that contains ...

Resolved! ipv6-test.com and ICMP Packet test failing

Does any one know if there is some sort of configuration on the telus supplied router you need to do to resolve ICMP packets from being filtered out? Previously I had issues with IPV6 dropping after 30 minutes but that was resolved after switching to...

jag_rana by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

spotify and Google mini

When I use the Spotify app on my phone with my Google mini, the music will stop for a few seconds, or completely.How do I fix this? Thanks in advance

Actiontec 3200 Wifi Upload Speeds

Hi all, Just curious if anyone has had upload speed issues with an actiontec 3200 gateway? Long story: Had an actiontec v1000 for years with a wifi plus extender with Telus PureFibre. A couple of weeks ago the v1000 started freezing (lights would sto...

Ryan3378 by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours