Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to telus fibre and my internet has become worse?

So in January I upgraded to telus fibre and they gave us a t3200m and ever since then it's been downhill when I stream videos or plays games the ping is horrible especially with 2.4ghz . 5ghz is godly and rarely ever lags however the signal is always...

Steven2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suggestion for restart feature

My husband and I use the restart feature regularly. It's especially great for the news, where the top stories are first in the broadcast. We have one problem - the 10 minute time limit. My husband is often "on call" for work and has to answer the wor...

Resolved! Receiving email's

On a recent trip to Mexico I could receive email's on my Telus account but not answer them. I had to answer them on Gmail. How do I send Telus emails

Billy1 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

On Demand show keeps cutting out audio play/pause restores it

I've had my PVR for a couple years and just today it started cutting out audio every few minutes while watching a show on Demand (Motive). As soon as it happens, I hit the pause/play button twice and it restores the audio. The picture is fine the who...

Shells by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

BAD TELUS DRIVER

Today around 3:45 on crowchild trail in Calgary, I had the pleasure of coming across one of your guys during rush hour traffic. He was cutting everyone off (didn't even signal). He was going from one side of the road to the other trying to maneuver t...

Mikeyt403 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel brand new service agreement - not past the 10 days yet

So I've tried twice to cancel a service agreement (that I didn't sign) by calling Telus - I never receive a confirmation email that I cancelled (even though I am promised one). Do I have to submit something in writing? And where am I supposed to mail...

K_E by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPv6 configured incorrectly

Have fibre internet, and connections to some hosts don't work if IPv6 is enabled on my device. That's not great. The host (packagist.org) passes the ipv6-test.com suite (http://ipv6-test.com/validate.php), however the connection test suite (http://ip...

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 7.19.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 7.19.05 PM.png
massel by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send outgoing email

As of yesterday, suddenly cannot send mail, although am still receiving mail.Mac OS 10.11.6; Apple Mail 9.3.Coincidentally -- or not? -- can no longer receive or send email from my iPhone when wifi is enabled.Help?!

Bycor by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos