cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not outgoing

I am using my phone to send emails and I am using my data (no wifi available where I am currently at). What do I need to do to enable those email messages to reach the people they need to get to?
6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you haven’t migrated to the G-Suite email, instructing can be found here.

If you have migrated, try these instructions.

You can also use the webmail interface, though that might be challenging on a phone. You can also use your phone as a hotspot to connect to a laptop, and access your mail that way.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Thanks for your reply NFtoBC. I don’t see the article for migrating to the G-Suite email with that link, though.

@Thanks-for-the-help  G-suite migration is here.  If you've done that step you can setup your email here. 

Thanks, WestCoasterBC. I got to the “Enter gmail account” but it does not recognize my Telus.net email address. Does that mean I need to give up my Telus.net email address? I am really hoping to keep it, due to having it for quite a while.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

See the details here. 

Very helpful. I don’t believe I have received the migration invitation yet. However, I still have three emails not budging out of my outgoing box (and one of them really needed to go two days ago!) Any further assistance would be very much appreciated.