Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Actiontec firmware update? Feature not working?

I've been trying to update my firmware but it just keeps flashing "You must wait for the image to be downloaded from the internet. ... 0%."Can someone enlighten me? Also, does Telus have a better router they offer customers? Or am i stuck with using ...

Penticton by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suggestions?

Is there somewhere that I can suggest something and have someone actually look at it? Like by email or another form?

Watino by Connector
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trees resting on lines serving neighborhood.

According to Telus trees do not exist. When calling customer service, somewhere in Guatemala, they are clueless as to what it means when we warn them about potential hazards. We recently purchased a property in Central Saanich and are dumbfounded to ...

Internet INSANELY slow.

I have a problem, I just moved to a new place and had my Telus service transferred and upgraded to 50 mbps + optik TV. For the first few days everything was fine speedtest confirmed that i was getting a 55 mbps download speed. However a couple days a...

JMDG by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet problems limited to one laptop only

The internet currently doesn't work with my laptop. It is incredibly slow and often won't load the page or times out. Basically it's unusable. Every other device in the house works, including another laptop, a desktop, and the Optik TV box. Even stra...

Start with your offer

Hi,I would like to start with you, particularly, with your offer $45 but I am now with Shaw cable, could you inform them to cancel their service when you start installing

Kassm by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Busy signal but I'm not on the phone.

I just found out that my home phone has been giving a busy signal since at least Monday. I've unplugged the phones and replugged them in, but it still has a busy signal when I call from my cell. I'm stressing because I'm expecting calls. Any help? Th...

Loeppky by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Telus app

I signed up for on-line Telus and then downloaded the my Telus app. The app keeps telling me to add my home services but I can use the Internet to see my account. What do I do?