Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Fibre Optik 4K

We have just upgraded to Fibre Optik 4K we had the 4K with internet 50 on copper. It worked fine, we just wanted to get into the future, sinceour building was upgraded. Mostly works great just have an issue withno sound once in awhile for a short per...

wiensdm by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hook up PVR without connecting to the Network?

We recently got a new PVR, and after we asked, the Telus guy let us keep our old one, because we have some very important recording on there, like a video on the 100th year anniversary of the college where my great grandparents worked, with footage o...

SarahK by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outage

Any outages in northeast Edmonton? I don't have phone, cable or internet.

Millie by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost Specs?

Anyone have more detailed specs on the boost? All the website says:Dual Core CPUAuto sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet WAN/LAN portDual-band concurrent Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz)802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatibleSimultaneous 4x4 antennas (transmit and receive)...

Hellfire by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

No IPv6 on one Mac computer (Solved)

All of the computers in my house are Macs and they all get IPv6 addresses except one. All of the computers are on the latest macOS 10.13.4 (High Sierra) but one is older and only supports 10.11.6 (El Capitan). All of the system settings are the same,...

Powerkey by Organizer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email - Windows 10 - outlook 365 - Invalid certificate

past few days receiving error msg"server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified etc"Have "viewed certificate" and installed it but after closing Outlook and re-launching, same error msg.Anybody else?

fdb by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Display

I have been issued a new digital box and modum. I cannot set up Call Display to stay at 20 seconds, it keeps going back to 5 seconds and there is no display from a caller.

suecummi by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours