Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Home internet

I had been away from home and had been receiving bills on my free home internet. The internet got disconnected about two weeks back and the payment was made about a week back but the internet is still not working even though the payment reflects on m...

Sherine1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing issues and credits

I have a question...recently I attempted to sign up for telus. When I did I was told I had an amount owing - no problem. If I owe I owe.However, recently I also was helping my sister getting some answer on her account, and somehow/someway I discover ...

hawki by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using OpenDNS with an ActionTec V1000H

I have Telus-supplied ActionTec v1000H, and would like to use OpenDNS as my DNS server, mainly for family-content filtering at the router level. I've tried changing the DNS addresses in a couple of place that look obvious (to an uneducated eye) but t...

Greg1 by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nothing in "classic home services" works

For at least the past *six* months, absolutely anything that directs to the classic home services area and that would allow a customer to modify any aspect of their account (create email addresses, modify telephone directory listing, etc., goes immed...

Bridging a Zyxel Modem?

I've tried searching the forums but can't seem to answer my question. I've recently installed a network of IP cameras for my business and want to use the ASUS router I bought so I can setup a VPN to access when I'm away from the store. I need to some...

Phrosty by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price hikes! Fiber soon? :P

So every INTERNET providers rates are going up!! #TELUS $5 bucks just for INTERNET!So hopefully soon my place has fiber and 4k! the house just up the street is on the fiber build tho too

telus internet rates going up.JPG

Horrible experience.

I'm not going to go into all the boring details (boring to everyone but me of course) of our horrendous experience getting Optik, the end of the story results in me asking the tech to just check to see if the computer is working (with the new high sp...

Sdkelly by Helpful Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos