Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

internet speed, Calgary, Prominence Park SW, T3H 4K8

Hi, the max internet speed in on this road available from telus is "Internet 15" which has extremely limited upload speeds. A block better plans are available. As this area is in the middle of Calgary, it is surprising that the internet is so non-com...

jhalcal by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reconnection

I recently had an overdue balance and got cut off about a week and a half ago. The bill was paid about 5 days after it was cut, called Telus and they said internet should turn back on soon but it's been quite some time, any reason why it would be tak...

samosland by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet not working

What is the issue with Internet in Edmonton today? My Internet has been down for several hours.

KellyR by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

thought for telus on retention.

I called to cancel my service (internet) as it was cheaper by far elsewhere. I was already frusterated by the time i got to "retentions" and refused a good deal. The lady was great (the last call i made was specifically to speak to a manager just to ...

wotr by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bluesky vs Optik - looking to be convinced

Hi, I'm currently a Shaw Gateway subscriber (including internet and phone), it's costing me about $200 per month to cover 4 TVs. I'm looking at replacing this with either Shaw Bluesky or Telus Optik. From what I can tell, there are some pros and cons...

ReillyWood by Friendly Neighbour
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik tv

Please add Metv in Fort Mcmurray. It is available in Victoria (channel 141)

Coco by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Troubleshooting

Why is my internet and cable not working after just unpluging it and plug it back in

Mk3 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours