Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! 2.4g wifi/internet not hitting 150

I have telus 150. When I switch to the 5g channel I get the 150 I expect. When I try on the 2.4 channel, I’m not even getting over 50 most of the times. I tried hardwiring and still not getting it. Using the telus issued router. What else can I do??

jasonv93 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External IP Address Conflict

Hi! I am a "veteran" Telus user. I noticed around 2 months ago that I had an external IP address conflict between my computer, router, and Linux server. However, there could be more devices involved. Things run fine, except for cron service on my ser...

Enigma by Helpful Neighbour
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LC-55LBU591C remote code

Your remote code tool does not recognize this TV despite it being a pretty big seller and available at any and all stores. It is a Sharp 55 inch Roku TV which is made by Hisense. What is the code? I can control TV for Optik TV (without having had to ...

thedude by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Polk Audio Soundbar code

Hi there, I can’t seem to find any Polk Audio codes for the Slime Rine Remote 2. Are there any? I’d like to get my new soundbar working with it. Thanks in advance!

Unbroken by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ven501 access point + T3200M router

Hello!My family recently signed up for internet and TV service with Telus in our new home.However, a problem arose; the router is unable to be in my room, and my PC does not have wi-fi capability (previously, I've always had ethernet access via cable...

Extender and my network? Take a Look and Help!

Please any advice would be great. What I am working withFiber 150 to telus router (T1200) ->cat5 Running outside to switch upstairs (provided by Telus) ->From Switchethernet to extender actiontec6000 ->ethernet to Netduma router->From Netduma etherne...

Ryepatch by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Read receipt stuck

Using Outlook 2016 and my read reciepts are trying to send every few minutes, but won't send through smtp.telus.net. Results in a continuous send/receive error message in Outlook. As the read receipts are hidden, they can not easily be deleted. It ap...

RCK by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

myTelus home page

Why is the temperature on myTelus home page not the actual temperature that is outside. The page always shows 3, no matter what the temperature is when I go to the weather site? I am in Edmonton, not some remote site.

glen30 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is TeLuS demanding sensitive personal information

Just got off the phone with Telus. Waited an hour on hold then wanted to set up an internet account. The agent told me I needed to provide 2 pieces of highly sensitive information (SIN, Passport, DL#) in order to receive service.I declined and asked ...

Stevo1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours