Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing default password of account on 192.168.1.254/

I was wondering if there was any way of changing the default password of the modem when you go on the http://192.168.1.254/ site. If you forget your password, all you simply need to do is enter the default password listed on the modem and you can cha...

asdfasdf by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus Internet Team

I received an email from the "Telus Internet Team" asking me to take a short 7-10 minute survey. Is this a scam or legit?

RJL by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marketing Fail

Yesterday, I received an envelope from Telus containing a single bag of popcorn. First, while I understand that this is a gesture of appreciation to loyal customers, I am perplexed that such a company does not realize how wasteful this is. Telus has ...

nlacusta by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use my own wifi router WITHOUT using bridge mode?

Since I'm using an old V1000H that is not working very well, how can I use my own router? The V1000H is too old that is doesn't even have bridge mode, or can I get an advanced one as replacement? I'm using 50M so it's supposed to be free right?

Cc2127 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot initialize

I have tried everything posted and nothing is working. It's been initializing for 10 minutes. Very frustrating because of course the 24/7 tech support is closed for the weekend. This has been happening for awhile now. I'm about ready to go to shaw

Wallace by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reconnect

I just paid my late bill but to access Internet so i can finish my work as I'm working from home.

Venicio by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard wired 2mbps scene a few hours!

there was a random tv and INTERNET lost connection for a good 30 secs on monday night! and just up the street the alarm went out too! i think someone hit a poll. just on my gaming laptop hardwired in and did a speed test on my note 5 on my wifi from ...

Packet Loss Data

This is the second time I've run into packet loss data with my account. I do not have time for this as I make a living doing my work on the internet. How can I fix this issue once and for all? Is there a fix I can do or do I have to wait an hour to g...