Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus not accepting transfer? Idk

It's been a full 10 days now since I've sent Telus a transfer for my internet bill after my internet has been cut off. My bank says that the transfer has been processed, and that clearly means that it was sent to Telus already. The account number is ...

Resolved! Wireless Internet - Remote location.

I have a setup in remote location near Bashaw Alberta using the Telus LTE internet right now and am looking for upgrade ideas.Currently the area claims to have "advanced LTE" support but this is somewhat lacking. Using the Huawei E3276 plugged direct...

Foonus by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address Book

I wish to back up my address book to an external hard drive. Is there a way to do that? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Willy by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Cut Off

So about 7 days ago, my internet was cut off due to lack of payment and the red fail light is now on both of the routers. I made the payment the next day, but unfortunately those days ran through the holidays. I'm still currently waiting for my payme...

T.V. Reception

I'm in maple ridge, is anyone else having interruption in tv tranmission, sound breaking up and picture stopping and ghosting out.

pbenny by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV On Screen Time Display

Is it possible to show the time on the TV screen with Optik TV? I notice that in some of the Option screens and some information channels there is the Optik TV logo and the time displayed in the top right hand corner of the screen. Can that be made p...

JJR by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Would love to have a Christian package available.

Hi there! Wondering if It would be possible for you to offer a Christian package? Right now, you offer Salt and Light and another Catholic station, which is great. But I know we would sure love for other channels to be offered that offer a wide range...

LoriB by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV package

Telus continues to disappoint. Firstly, I have been a Telus client for over 20 years with phone and satellite TV. Today I am commenting on the TV package. I pay $79.95/ mo for the Popular package and an additional $22.50/ mo for TMN Encore & HBO Cana...

Dean1 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NEW Channel

How do I request Telus to add a new channel to Optik TV channels?

SDN by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos