Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Webmail frequently logs me out

This has been happening for over a year now - I use webmail because I might be accessing my email from 4 or 5 different devices so want it all available from wherever I am. I share most of those devices so don't want to use Outlook or the iPad's mail...

srcook by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi boost and original network

Can anyone tell me if or how I can configure one network using the telus Wi-Fi boosters?We just installed telus pure fiber (from Shaw) and realized that 5G coverage was limited. Installed a couple of boosters which solved the problem of 5G coverage b...

AaronQ by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Forwarding on T2200H

I have read so many posts pertaining to Telus Port Forwarding, with contradicting information. Some state Telus blocks all ports on a Non Static IP plan, others state Telus blocks specific Ports (21, 80, etc). To the point... I have been trying for a...

Chrisq by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning equipment

I cancelled my services over a month ago and still haven’t received a box to return my equipment. I’ve called numerous times and get a different answer every time. One of them being they are going to charge me for the equipment first then send me the...

Internet Issues.

Hello. I am having issues connecting our mobile phones to our telus wifi. However, our tv is still connected.

kdcassy by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wondering about potentially high latency at condo

Hi guys, I just had fiber installed at a condo today (after a ton of issues with the wiring supposedly) and when doing a speed test the tech was getting around 33 ms to the nearest server. Currently at home with telus to the same server on speedtest....

Gurv1 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Home Assistant/Google Home - not linking/broken

Hello, Any idea why this is not working? Id like to link my Google Home to my Telus Account so that I can voice control my OptikTV box via GH but I cannot because of some "broken link" https://www.telus.com/en/ab/support/article/telus-home-assistant-...

ADC by Organizer
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus down?

Is Telus down in Vancouver? Tv and phone it not working

DZ by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet 25 - 2 Year Term

Hi, I'm a new customer looking to set up Internet 25. It looks like there are 2 options, either no fixed term or 2 year fixed term which has better price promotions. I found another web page (https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/article/home-services-...

kw11 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon Fire TV Edition + Cable

Hello I recently bought a new smart TV which had Amazon Fire built in, one of the features is you can use Alexa to change channels if you connect an antenna cable or a cable box. After trying to plug the cables in the back I couldn't seem to get it t...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours