Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Migration from Copper to Pure Fibre-My experience

I have had 3 home services with Telus for a long time. Around November of 2017 our area(Terwillegar in Edmonton) got upgraded to Fibre and I soon got my internet upgraded from 50 mbps(bonded copper) to 1 50 mbps fibre. My phone was still on copper li...

vishwa by Leader
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Telus Guest Wifi

I wanted to know what exactly would be the difference with having a guest ssid setup with the main one. Like what would be good about setting it up?

Gosal by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email

When I send an email a record is kept. That record shows up when I wish to sent a new message and click on the "TO" button. There is a whole list of emails. I would like to delete them individually. I did it once but forgot how. Help

Reg1 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cloudflare confusion

Hello all, I'm wondering about DNS settings as follows. The question:Will reverting my Telus DNS settings back to default cause issues with either my web host and/or my cloudflare accounts? The details:(1) Web Hosting and Cloudflare: I have a website...

YYCGuy by Organizer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IR extender on IPV 5050

If an IR extender is plugged into the back of a 5050 will it override the IR control on the front of the box or will both work.I want to control one box from two separate rooms where both tv's will likely never be on at the same time so one channel w...

Silly Question

When watching and PVR'd show. After I delete, there is no option to go to live TV. So I can't say go back to the original channel I was watching. I can only press the guide and start at channel 1. Am I missing something? I can't only go to LiveTV if ...

PL by Advisor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio pass thru issues

I have a Yamaha receiver. If I set it to pass the HDMI thru when it's off it only passes the video. I thought it was the receiver until I plugged the HDMI directly from the telus box into my Samsung tv and again only video, no audio. I only get audio...

Telus Fiber ONT Etherchanneling

Do you know if the Telus Fiber ONT supports 802.1q and/or Etherchannel trunking?What I have is a border firewall and I'd like to dedicate my second Telus IP for outbound latency sensitive traffic like gaming and video. Attached is what I'm trying to ...

Untitled Diagram.png
Dexter_M by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail frequently logs me out

This has been happening for over a year now - I use webmail because I might be accessing my email from 4 or 5 different devices so want it all available from wherever I am. I share most of those devices so don't want to use Outlook or the iPad's mail...

srcook by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours