Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How often does the Optik TV smart remote update?

I'm just curious how often does the Optik TV smart remote guide update? I haven't really paid attention since I got Optik TV last fall but I'm noticing now for the past like 5 days it only goes up to Feb 1st at 3:30pm.On the TV Guide it goes further....

SmokeJV by Advisor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opening Ports on the Huawei B890 Smart Hub

I am an (AMATEUR) Radio operator, a senior, and physically handicaped. And did I mention I have been a Telus customer for 55 years ! ? I just purchased the 250 Mb smart hub deal from Telus. I previously had Xplornet, but found the latency was getting...

Resolved! Slow Speeds ~(50Mbps) on the Fibre 150 plan

Hi, I've recently been set up on Telus Fibre and when using the included Actiontech router my speeds are ~150Mbps bidirectional. When replacing that router with my own, my speeds are ~50Mbps. Any ideas why that might be the case? I need to use my own...

Internet keeps disconnecting

I just switched to Tells Fibre Optik Internet a month ago from a really slow local provider. At first it was amazing but now for the last week it keeps disconnecting and won't even allow any devices to connect. When something does connect, it only st...

Senigma by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus has jumped the shark

The backdoor rate increase cutting the bundle discount rate was bad enough. Total lack of customer service responsiveness is the final straw. Outdated technology, service cutbacks, outrageous rate hikes to support fibre for Vancouver and nowhere else...

Woodstock by Helpful Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service

I have been trying for days to reach Telus to set up an appointment to connect my fibre optic service, without success. I've tried to phone and do live chat online. Still unsuccessful. XXXXXX

Resolved! Homeland Season 5

Hi, does anyone know when Homeland Season 5 will be available on Crave TV? Thank you.

Ione by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

Started with telus through fibtoptic but the service was disconnected and i don't know my account number, what to do?

FATHI by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos