Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Boost network issues

So recently I discovered that my boost network basically doesn't exist anymore. I believe since Telus updated the name of the network. Oddly enough, the boosters are still broadcasting wifi but when using the wifi app, they are "gone". Also when logg...

AaronQ by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Webspace

I remember a few years ago when I was with Telus (I had switched from Telus -> Shaw -> Telus (currently) that they had offered webspace. Do they still have it? I'm trying to find a place where I can practice HTML and building websites.

garyyu17 by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Live Chat not working??

Hi, I've been trying to contact Telus via live chat for the past 2 weeks and I get this message every single time.I've always contacted Telus live chat for the last 2 years, so yes, I am doing everything correctly. This is incredibly frustrating. I m...

AzNightmare by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi working, but no Internet

Hi,So my Internet was working fine this morning but all of a sudden it stopped working. I’ve factory resetted the T3200M router and the white box, still no dice. I’ve been on the phone with Telus support all day and couldn’t get help there either. Th...

Ahmed8 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M Modem won’t connect to internet

My Telus t3200m won’t connect to the internet and the internet light stays solid orange after trying to connect. I have tried turning it on and off and also resetting the modem and neither of these things have worked. I’ve tried multiple Ethernet cab...

Ethan1 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorized Service Changes

I've been with Telus for decades and am happy with the pricing and the service, until tonight. A sales rep came to my door offering an amazing deal. I said "I want to think about it." He said "I'll send you some information." Instead, I received a we...

Trending tags