Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Delay email sending with php

I'm using a FOR loop to send emails from an array[250]. for ($counter = 0; $counter <= 250; $counter ++){ // send email function[$counter] } I thought about the sleep() function but since the server have limit excute time isn't an option. Please help...

Slow speeds on wifi (linear speed test)

Hi, I have just had my fibre 150/150 setup and I'm not getting great speed on wifi. I've setup my own router (D-Link AC1750) and bridged it on port 1 from the T3200M and disabled wifi on the T3200M as well. Router is 5 feet away from my laptop, and I...

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 10.48.00 PM.png
Kaz by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best Antennas for the ZTE MF275R

Does anyone know of some good antennas for the ZTE MF275R?I do not live far from the tower, but I get 1-2 bars of signal at best. There are a few tree lines in the way, so I'm hoping some external antennas on the roof will help me with my signal.

Resolved! Email problem

Why can't I PASTE a copied image into my outgoing email? I can send attachments, but can't paste an image into the email.

Resolved! Slo mo and rewind function

We are extremely disappointed that we switched from Shaw to Telus. So many features that they don't have that are important to us. Can't believe there is no slow mo function! And why can't we rewind and then fast forward? We get notification saying t...

Kimmy by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPv6 with AirPort Extreme Router

Does anyone know how to configure an AirPort Extreme router to use IPv6? I have a Telus ONT and directly out of the ONT I have an unmanaged D-Link switch where it splits to my Optik TV PVR and an Aiport Extreme (latest gen). I believe Inhave it confi...

Guilo by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outage

Why do I have to have a neighbourhood account in order to get information on an outage?

Reflxyon by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours