Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Weird problem with parental controls disappearing on T3200M

I'm trying to use the parental controls on the T3200M. Looking in the "Advanced Settings" screen, the menu item on the left for parental controls was not there at all. The admin home screen showed "Filtering/Blocking: Disabled", so I contacted Telus ...

Resolved! My wifi hub

I want to log into my router. Unfortunately there is only an admin password located on the router. What is the default username? It is not located on the router.

Resolved! Telus Gigabit internet extremely SLOW.

Card), and laptop (with intel i211 gigabit Network Card) are both getting this extremely slow speed.All these tests were conducted from a different time of the day to avoid the busy high volume load on the server-side. Test from the Speedtest.net (We...

MikeZ by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Wi-Fi Hub Missing speed tests.

I logged into my Wi-Fi hub from both the app and direct to the modem. The speed test function is no longer available. Does anyone know where this went to? For a week I was only getting about 500mbps on the 940 plan. Now I can't really test it direct ...

Gras by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M - help with cumbersome scheduling access

Hello, I'm trying to setup "Scheduling Access" in my T3200M to limit how late my son can play his PlayStation into the wee hours of the morning I do find the T3200M scheduling interface cumbersome to use because I want to restrict access past midnigh...

dubmon by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Wifi Booster.

I recently had a Telus technician come by to set up fibre optic and he gave us 1 booster. On the app and videos it said that we need two, one connected to the modem and one wherever its needed most. Did he mess up and only give us one?

Land phone In operative

SW Calgary Telus indicates no outages No dial tone Display shows Line in use. Several callers report “no reply”. Checked Telus my home connection with a touch phone - silence Ok this am Lost Telus about 3pm

Nord by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call control with Fibre

Hi all, Do you know if you can now get the call control feature if you have fibre? I used to have the service a couple of years ago and loved it, but then we switched to fibre and it wasn’t supported...only worked if you had copper. Telus said at the...

Kelneu by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours