Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Recording freezing - channel specific

One channel that I record freezes at about the 40 minute mark. If I play or fast forward from the freezing mark the image stays the same on the screen. I've had a tech in who checked the back end and I'm told everything is as it should be. I tried ad...

ciarabc by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offer eligibility

I live in an apartment that offers free Telus cable and internet services. I saw online that there was an offer of a Free TV and *$200 bill credit if I signed up online. I thought of singing up to Telus because my contract with Shaw is coming up at t...

JanF by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mytelus home page

What happened to mytelus webpage? no weather news items just advertising for telus products!

ronboy303 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No IPv6 on Fibre with T3200M as router

I just get:IPv6 Prefix of Delegated:N/AIPv6 WAN Status:ConnectingIPv6 WAN Address: The IPv6 settings are all the defaults of the router. Is there something I am missing? Something that needs to happen on Telus's side?

m0 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I Pause Wi-Fi by Device... on a Boost Wi-Fi network?

I am considering a purchase of the Telus Boost WIFI App. What I want / need is a function that is similar to the Google WIFI app, where I can pause internet by device; as well as schedule internet by device. Is this possible using the Telus Boost WIF...

SB1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet Wired House

Hopefully I explain this well - if any additional clarification, please let me know. The townhouse I'm in was pre-wired with CAT-5e throughout, but most of the jacks throughout go unused. Currently the only ones that are used are behind the TV (where...

Actiontec 3200m Manual

Is there somewhere on this site that has manuals for download. Can't seem to find the manual for the ActionTec3200m modem anywhere. If someone can provide a link that would be great!

Resolved! best internet deal for rural areas

What is the best deal out there with Telus for internet in rural areas? We probably still aren't close enough to receive high speed yet so have been using xplorenet.

pgears by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos