Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolving host - connection drops v.frequently

Hi thereAnyone else having a Resolving Host issue that causes connectivity to drop? This issue has persisted for me for 6 months now, on different browsers and different devices. I just introduced a new device to my home and it has the same problem.A...

ryanyvr by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speeds through a Booster

Have 1Gig internet , my question is about a booster , I have a booster hardwired from modem it runs to the other side of my house, was wondering what strength of signal should I get from a hardwired booster ? Speed Testing on a new iPad Pro

Miker1 by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost expansion

I am having trouble Cherri g a good connection for my expansion boost. It keeps telling me to move closer to the modem, but my first boost is plugged into modem, 2nd one is about 20’ from the 1st with excellent connection, then this expansion one is ...

LHR by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to test ethernet switch?

HiI hooked up a simple Netgear switch to allow me to run lines to each of my optic boxes and to wifi boosters. When I turned it all on my whole system when down - no wifi, no tv - nothing - wife not happy - but when I disconnected the switch all came...

Frznrth by Organizer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

MS Outlook 365 Issues After Migration to Google

I have transitioned OK. However there are a few annoying new problems when using Outlook as a mail client: 1. All mail in Sent Mail folder is duplicated2. Mail in Sent Mail folder is highlighted as "Unread" It can be fixed by "Mark as Read" but this ...

Kenc by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues with Arcadian Wi-Fi Hub

Hey guy...been having a couple of odd issues with my Wi-Fi hub, and wondering if anyone has any suggestions.1) I haven’t been able to run a speed test in the My Wi-Fi app for about a week.2) I was trying to watching something on Crave on my iPhone to...

Resolved! Help needed! Tech Savvy kids & wifi

I have parental controls set up on my modem. My daughter has figured out a work around. She resets the modem to default then unplugs the printer ethernet cable and plugs it into her laptop. She gets full internet access and the rest of us are knocked...

amam by Organizer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frequent Internet Disconnection

I have Internet 50 with double-bonded connection. My internet disconnects several times everyday. Telus Technicians have visited me a number of times and now they have given up. Apparently, my service cannot get any better, that is what I have been t...

AKumar by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours