cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Devices all lose Wi-Fi

ballylama
Just Moved In

I have a T3200M, using copper because my neighbourhood in Squamish for some reason does not have Fibre...

I have both 5G and 2.4G enabled on the router.

What I am experiencing often is that all devices that are connected on wifi will lose a wifi connection, even though it has a router connection, but am unable to browse anything unless i switch between wifi connections. ie. switching between the 5G and 2.4G connections. Once I switch I can browse again, until it drops, then I switch back to the other again.

Has anyone experienced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I've seen issues with older Apple devices and wi-fi. Often just disabling/enabling wi-fi on the device rectifies the problem.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I've seen issues with older Apple devices and wi-fi. Often just disabling/enabling wi-fi on the device rectifies the problem.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

xray
Hero

@ballylama wrote:

What I am experiencing often is that all devices that are connected on wifi will lose a wifi connection, even though it has a router connection, but am unable to browse anything unless i switch between wifi connections.

That part needs some explaining because on the surface it sounds contradictory. The WiFi connection is the router connection. Do you mean to say you have a WiFi connection but you have no Internet access?