Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Are Telus Boost extenders capped?

I recently upgraded my internet plan from 300 to 750Mbps. I use a starter Telus Boost pack. I'm unable to have both access points wired to the modem (T3200M), so I have one sitting next to the modem (wired) and the second one in the bedroom where I h...

Esto by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting to 5G network

I have access to 3 networks, and I have 2 modems because of the distance between my computer location and my Optik TV. I have been logged into the 4G network, but noticed that I also have access to a 5G network, but did not try to access it. Today, I...

Di444 by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpenDNS for Telus WiFi Hub Arcadyan

I used the default options for setting up the hub to use OpenDNS but its not working. https://support.opendns.com/hc/en-us/articles/228006047-Generalized-Router-Configuration-Instructions OpenDNS says I'm connected and using their DNS servers but I c...

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Home phone isn't working

We just painted the rec room and in the process things were moved and cables disconnected. Now things are reconnected and cable and internet work fine but phone doesn't. I have a telephone cord running from the Nokia box to the wall. The POTS light i...

RestWat by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2.4GHz connection

I'm currently on a 5GHz connection but require a 2.4GHz connection for my Arlo camera. How do I go about doing this?

Gordito by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours