Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Better training on door to door staff

This isn't a question, but where I was sent to offer feedback. We signed up with Telus based on the discussion we had at our door with a sales guy. He sounded confident when he said we could remove individual channels we were not using within any giv...

Resolved! Amahi home server

Anyone has any clue on how to setup Amahi home server with Telus wireless router? Can you be kind to share work arounds please? Telus Techs are welcome to share opinions. If you had luck to make it work. My network setup Fancy but limited Actiontec r...

valiaig by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Internet?

I am moving soon. The only Telus service I have is home internet. How do I "arrange" for the move? I have already changed my billing address online. Thanks.

Dangler by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bandwidth Monitor... or lack of.

Hi. The Telus account "view usage" information is... poor, to put it kindly. Always days behind, and I suspect/believe, not very accurate (i.e. they say I used 183GB on my last cycle; the actual bill says 194GB).It would seem with the introduction of...

emcee2 by Coach
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switched from plan 25 to plan 50, internet now more slower.

Hello, A few weeks ago the internet sometime went really slower at certain time, we decided to switch to a better plan, the 50, but now all day is slow, no matter which device we are or if its connected to the modem is slow slow. This test was the be...

carlos by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos