Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Outsourcing to the Philipines

I have two issues going with Telus and work with two contact persons. However, they don't reply anymore, and they don't call back anymore. Every time I contact support, I am in contact with the Philippines. One would sort something out for me, but sh...

Jetje by Helpful Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purpose of the ONT

What is the purpose of the ONT?Is it simply to convert the fibre to rj45 or does it do other tasks?The reason I ask, is I have read that you can put a switch after the ONT and have one port of the switch go to the T3200 and the other port from the sw...

Bdizzle by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed test

I ran the speed test as our home wifi is slow and our devices keep losing the connection. The speed came up as 12.5 mbps and then the screen asks if I am happy with the results. What is a satisfactory speed? The screen doesnt tell you if this is in t...

Resolved! Email Notification

Am I able to turn off "email notification" within the forum? Every time someone posts on the forum, I receive an email.Thank you!

IPv6 Connectivity on 5Ghz Band

I have a T3200M dual band router. I'm running Windows 10 and I'm using a USB Wireless Adapter with a Realtek 8812BU chipset. I've tried different drivers for the USB adapter but they all have the same symptoms. If I connect on the 2.4Ghz band I have ...

GoodIPv6.jpg NoIPv6.jpg Adapter Status.jpg
Byte-Wyse by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graffiti on TELUS boxes

As per earlier post recommendations, Here is the email copy I sent: I would like to report Grafitti on the Telus box across the street from my house. Location: west side of Crown street between west 18th and 19th ave, Vancouver. See attached photo. A...

20190909_122807.jpg

Boost App showing poor performance

I have Telus Boost set up at home - using 5 routers as my house is quite large. Performance is generally good.A firmware update was done on the boosters a few days ago (Sept 23 2019) - this appeared in the Telus Boost App notifications area. I have n...

On Going Web Mail Problem

Hello fellow forum neighbours. Please don't "gang up on me" for posting this - I feel your pain.My Telus webmail was "hacked about three years ago - Needless to say, it was an absolute nightmare.I switched to a gmail.com account, and have never had a...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours