Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

PureFibre in White Rock

I live in White Rock and had fibre connected right to my home (right to the demark) last September but PureFibre is still not available to my address. Does anyone know what the hold up is? Is it equipment in the CO or? The reps appear not to know. Ha...

Marinus by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting T3200M to patch panel/home wired network

I'm looking to hook up our internet (through the T3200M) into our home's pre-wired Cat5e network so we can have wired internet for computers/gaming. For reference, we have a relatively new townhome that was purchased pre-wired with ethernet hookups i...

CurlingGuy1 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actiontec T3200M in bridge mode with ASUS RT-AC86U

I got a new ASUS AC86U with which I've created a mesh network with an older ASUS router. For mesh to work, the 86U must be in wireless router mode and not wireless access point mode. This means the Telus DSL modem must be in bridge mode. I successful...

Resolved! Can I get a wired Router?

So my family has had Wireless only internet for awhile now and I recently heard that if you had Dial up internet back in the day you should be able to get a wired router which would be better internet than the wireless I'm dealing with now I'm wonder...

Resolved! 2.4g and 5G

Hello everyone! My internet was was working perfectly fine but around 2 weeks ago my 2.4g and 5g suddenly disappeared for some reason. I thought waiting it out would fix it but nope. Before I could disable or enable 2.4g and 5g in my wireless basic s...

IMG_2683.PNG
Woo by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

fibre 250 internet and wireless speed

I have been on Telus Fiber optic Internet & TV since March 2017 in Vernon. It is advertised at 250 Mb upload and download. I check my speeds regularly on Ookla speed check and it consistently is around 275 Mb download and 248 Mb upload speed. We are ...

Berk by Just Moved In
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fox sports racing

Can we please add fox sports racing to the channel line up please ever since speed went away it's never been the same I understand we can thave fox sports 1 but we can get fox sports racing Rogers out east has it and other companies as well