Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

my internet is really slow.

hi there, So i recently changed my internet service provider to telus. And when I did it was great and fast. but recently within the last month my internet has been really slow, I pay for fiber 150 but when I do a speed test while wired and on WIFI I...

Resolved! PureFibre line and existing hard-wired security system

We live in New Westminster and have been told that we must change to PureFibre because the copper lines are going to be taken out. We already have fibre for our TV and Internet, it's just the phone that's on the old line. We have a monitored, hard-wi...

Ev by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offer

When internet was down two weeks ago, did anyone else receive an ‘offer’ that they couldn’t use....and so the last chosice was for Telus to donate the point/money that we assign to them simply because we couldn’t use the other offers. I think the sho...

Srleb by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

What’s going on with Telus internet? It has been down for a couple of days now. This is the second time in two weeks!

Srleb by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammer/spammer capitalizing on the outage?

Today I received an email entltled Re-Update from TELUS: "Dear User,We noticed it's as being long you have updated your Telus Mail. Kindly Re-Update your Telus Mail now to avoid disconnection.Link valid for 6 hoursService Mail Support" The "Re-Update...

Janann by Advisor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My WiFi app

I moved my mobile services to koodo as Telus would not match their offer.I still have my internet with Telus but cannot use the wifi app any more. Why can't I still control my internet and wifi?

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours