Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus to cancel my 3rd party services

I've had Telus phone services for many years, but just switched my Internet from Shaw and TV from Bell as part of their current promotion. Telus installer came last week to hook up my services. Telus rep said they would cancel my old Internet and TV ...

alam140 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Pure Fiber service in my home is DOWN !

Anyone is encountering the same issue? My Pure Fiber internet service is down from beginning in this morning. The interface is keeping up and down over times making the internet service in trouble.

PeterREW by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ios13 and the Telus my WiFi app

Ran into a strange problem using ios13.1 beta and it looks like I was not able to my Telus Boost nodes since it could identify my home network, but my other phone still using ios12 doesn’t have the issue. I know we won’t get support using pre preleas...

Resolved! Terrible Service

Just had to cancel my service due to terrible customer service. Manager not calling back. Tech not calling back. Waited at home and no one calls or shows even though the manager promised. I gather my time is not important to Telus. I be will cancelli...

DonK by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

CBC radio connections on Stingray Service

For the last few months CBC radio reception has had a loud transformer hum or howl in the background. I can hear the voices clearly but this hum is quite aggravating. Occasionally it disappears, but then it's back. This is Edmonton radio 2, I notice ...

Ranger by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modem to Router Connection

Hey everyone, I currently have this setup: Ethernet cable from Modem, in LAN 1, connected to my wireless Router WAN. However, I noticed that the modem also have WAN slot as well, so should I have it connected to that instead?Example: Modem WAN, conne...

Jamess by Friendly Neighbour
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desperate need of help with Telus fibre

Hi thereI have been waiting for 2 months now for Telus fibre to be dropped in my house. It is a new area and my fellow neighbours have Telus fibre already. I was told by the third party company that does the drop that they needed “locates?” And then ...

Rahuls by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing Internet Plan on MyTelus- Issues

When logging into MyTelus home account then clicking the "Manage Internet Plan" link, I am being taken to another Telus login page asking for an email address and password. However, my email address and password for MyTelus does not work for this log...

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.40.31 PM.png
JMO21 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours