Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trouble connecting

In the past week, I often get this message when I'm trying to connect to Telus Webmail. And at the bottom of the screen, I see "Downloading Proxy script" I also got this when I tried connecting here just now. If I click "Reload" and then click on the...

Viewing my EBill

I recieved an email to a link for my first Internet ebill. I cant find it in my account, only my mobile accounts are available. I tried to "link a service". Followed the steps, entered my acct #, it then texts a cofirmation code to complete. Problem ...

Chellezy by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email keeps asking for password

For the last few days, perhaps as long as a week, I am prompted with a requirement to enter my Telus email password. This happens even when I am just in the process of composing a message, but also at other times. Very annoying. I have looked at my s...

FRIE by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is not so simple question?

I have been with Telus for a long long time , unfortunately lately their support has suffered. I do not know if its the retaining qualified people or training problem.Why poor support ? why not transparent with services availability ?I am moving to a...

Alex_tech by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

IMAP Server Keeps Timing Out And Dropping Account

I've been experiencing a very annoying problem the last couple days.The IMAP server keeps hanging on send/receive, times out and dropping my account. The email account(s) login box pops up asking for my username and password. They are defaulted with ...

Buzz by Neighbour
  • 63 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! wds wireless repeater bridging T3200 and a wrt roiuter as an extender without turning actiontec into

wds wireless repeater bridging T3200 and a wrt router as an extender without turning actiontec into bridge replace mode.just want to extend the range without being forced to buy a telus crappy extender when wds wireless would suffice.telus router is ...

Service Outage

Hi is there a service outage currently anywhere in Lethbrisge? Thanks

Merv by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is anyone else getting the fake Telus pop-up?

My Norton and Malwarebytes can't seem to get rid of this irritating pop-up. HELP! Telus Opinion Questionnaire - October 18, 2017In just a few short questions, tell us about your experience with Telus.Want to know what the reward offer is? Complete th...

lonnie999 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos