Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New costumer

I’m a new student in NewWestminster,Vancouver,BCAnd I have a questionCan i have a telus internet for my home?

Arash by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parental controls not working VSG1432 Router

I have a VSG1432 router and have static IP addresses on my LAN. I have setup a schedule (for all days/times) and have added a new rule to block www.youtube.com and set the general state of parental control to 'enabled' . I have applied the rule to a ...

CDS by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get Telus not to give my e-mail to spammers?

I just recieved spam for "Help Guatemlala" campaign and I know Telus sold/gave my informationt to this group. I know that they are responsible as I have my own domain and I made an email account just for them (like I do with every business I deal wit...

Internet coverage

I used https://www.telus.com/deals/shop/start/service/hsia50?INTCMP=TcomInternetInternet50 to check the internet availability with my address, It told me I can have up to Internet 50, however when I chat with your agents (twice) They said our area on...

DarkJedi by Helpful Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid for Internet 50 but internet 15 installed

So I was pregnant when I installed internet 50 on a student promo. The internet was horrible from day one. Tried to call to complain but when I had the baby it was impossible to stay on hold for one hour. Just ordered Optik TV and finally got TELUS t...

Dobsey by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outage

My devices can't access the internet. My router isn't showing a green light for internet or WAN/Ethernet. I've unplugged the router for fifteen minutes and that didn't help. How can I tell if I'm having an outage? I'm in Medicine Hat, AB and it's bee...

joelpm by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

WEB6000Q's SSID speed is much slower

The Telus tech guy came in and re-connected the extender when I had the T3200 gateway installed. Now, I have four different SSIDs (two from each) and since my extender is on my second floor and the signal from the gateway is weak there, I have to con...

Naiar by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The telus shaw Internet Monopoly

Its time we ask our governments to STOP the Telus Shaw Internet Monopoly Anyone with me ? Think of the benefits REAL competition would bring us Canadians.Competitive rates from less greedy CompaniesFast service with a smile not slow service high bill...

DC1 by Connector
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Splitters and moca adapters and switches

I have pure fiber and it's all working great. I want to add a wired ethernet port for my laptop right beside my TV. Currently the signal is distributed via coax throughout the house with moca (coax to ethernet) adapters. I was told by the installer t...

goman by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos