Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fibre down RC red - normal?

So after 4 1/2 month of spotless service, at least two major Calgary windstorms without a glitch, the Telus PureFibre to our house went out of service. On the optical termination box the RL light is flashing red. They say it requires a service call, ...

H1001 Issue

OK. So bought a toshiba TV. The 1080p works with the xbox and works with the test on the opptik box. But then goes to H1001 issue.I tried 3 cables, including the one with the Xbox which I know works.I rebooted the box 2x and dont know why. I am not h...

Enduro155 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office Internet

Hello, I'm wondering what the rules are for sharing office internet. Right now we have 2 offices. One is able to get Telus services, but the other is just outside of town, about 5 KM away from our main office, outside of the service area for Telus an...

elsupr by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet

I have had no internet for over 24 hrs I try an call an call fails cant find where to email or anything could really use some answers

253 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of internet with a credit balance

I recently cancelled my telus home internet due to moving and not needing it anymore. When they sent me my last bill it showed and outstanding balance so i paid it via online banking. A month later i received another ebill saying that i have a credit...

jordk by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why are emails from Telus looking like source code?

The last two email messages I received from Telus looked like source code. All the HTML tags were listed on it. I set my email reader to display all emails as plain text, and it normally tidies up the code and shows only the text and whatever text li...

Jaguar5 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet down

As of 8 pm on Oct. 24, my Internet has been down. When can so expect it to be back up and running?

AScott by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Router connection to a wireless adapter

Having a problem with wireless adapter connection to my Telus router and then being able to connect to my Windows 10 laptop.Want the D-link range extender adapter used for TV only to connect to the Telus Router on its own.Then want to have a separate...

Data Usage is off the radar

I subscribed to PikTV in early September. Coincidentally since then, my daily data usages have skyrocketed. Pre PikTV an average month would be 30-40 GB. Now, mid Aug-Sept was 84. Sept-Oct was 176 !! And now only 10 days into this billing cycle it's ...

OldGuy by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos