Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 65 replies
  • 2 kudos

30% Decrease in DL & UL Speeds on Fibre since late Nov. 2017

I have had TELUS Fibre internet for just over 2 years. Year 1 had me on the 100x20 package as that was all that was available, but Year 2 and now I have been on 150x150. I am also part of the Sam Knows & the CRTC Broadband Measurement Project and it ...

download chart.png upload chart.png
Focus by Connector
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus email security

Does anyone know what weakness Telus email would have that would cause CIBC to not use Telus email to send a one time confirmation code?

Herbe by Connector
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote capabilities with new 4K boxes

Hi there, I'm having TELUS come in and upgrade our set top boxes to the new 4K PVR and 4K wireless set tops. I noticed that these particular models of set top boxes are capable of using bluetooth remotes and IR remotes. Do the TELUS remotes still hav...

vaniferro by Just Moved In
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

No battery backup on my ONT?

So I just had my PureFibre line and ONT installed yesterday. So far, everything seems to be running fine. However, after inspecting the new equipment that was installed, I noticed something may be missing. There is no backup battery connected to my O...

32AC3DB7-E4C0-4D69-B7AC-AB8E4E43DF30.jpeg
RyDawg by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet or cable

Hi Telus,Why am I spending so much on your services when my internet and cable don't work on a Saturday night when I just want to watch the hockey game?

Lynn1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone successfully cancel their weborder?

Has anyone successfully canceled their online order by call or email? The item I ordered hasn't supposedly shipped yet. I will trying calling during the weekday 1-866-488-2709 since apparently they have no support for online orders.