Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Internet 75 modem on copper

What modem does Telus use for Internet 75 and Optic TV on bonded copper lines? I currently have Internet 50 with a T2200H, and it is cheaper to go to Internet 75.

RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bell Satellite tv vs telus tv cost ?

Hi, currently with bell, paying the following TSN HD pick and pay $2.504 HD themes + HD time shifting $10.003 themes $20.00NDTV $5.00Digital standard $56.50Digital standard fee $3.00South asian combo $15.00Promo credit -$10.00Total $102.00 + gst Was ...

cgy5577 by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! THE WORST SERVICE ONE COULD ASK FOR

So I had a massive error in judgment and decided that I would switch from a great Shaw account to Telus. They didn't show up for the first appointment. The second appointment I was given a time frame of 9-11. The installer showed up at 4pm. He then a...

rickyd by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pre-Sale Fiber (Speed, installation)

I've been thinking about hopping on to Telus. however unless I can get fiber at actual fiber speeds (giving it a purpose) there's no point so my first question is: Can I get 950/250 in Edmonton? Anything failing to exceed 300 down makes fiber pointle...

DenisN by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus mesh Wi-Fi setting

I baught the boost mesh Wi-Fi from telus. Currently the t3200 I have has band steering OFF with ssid name the same minus the ending 2g/5g for both ghz. the mesh Wi-Fi works best with band steering on as it just pushes to ONE synced SSid but this isn’...

rb88 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New modem, can't connect to WIRED network printers

Telus replaced my modem this afternoon. Internet connectivity and wifi are working fine. However, none of the networked printers are recognized any longer. Figured I'd have to reinstall them and configure them (IP addresses and the like). On doing th...

WaltN by Organizer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos