Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Home internet continuously drops

We have been struggling for a few years with our TELUS internet now. It drops right out randomly, and throttles down to .65 upload and download.We have tried new modems and have had technicians out multiple times. We keep getting told we are trying t...

DReitsma by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduling and parental controls on T3200M

Does scheduling and parental controls work on devices (Xbox) that are direct connected via copper / Ethernet to the modem? I have scheduled controls in place to restrict access to certain MAC addresses but they do not seem to work. These devices are ...

darin by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting emails

Me again ! For the most part, my email is now working properly. But every few days I'll have one or two emails that will not delete nor can I move them to another folder. Sometimes after a day or two, I can get rid of them, but some just want to hang...

Home Internet (PureFibre) Bandwidth Question

Let say I'm on the Internet 150/150 plan and I am currently downloading at 50 Mbps. How much bandwidth do I have for upload? Is it the full 150 Mbps or am I left with only 100 Mbps for upload?

mfmfmf by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

POP3 server does not accept login AGAIN!

Does anyone else have issues with logging into the POP3 server? When this problem arises, I can login to the Webmail server, but that doesn't really help because I can't access the whole email (eg. Header). Every time I complain to Telus about this, ...

couttsy by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When connecting a Boost via CAT5 does it have to be direct?

To help my performance on my home WiFi, I want to connect one of the Boost devices via CAT5/Direct cable.However, given that the home (Telus) modem is in the basement, I need to use a cable connection to a router which is directly connected to the mo...

BlairP by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours