Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

T3200M "Forgets" Port Forwarding?

I'm having an issue where every month or so, my T3200M seems to "forget" (i.e. the rule disappears from the list of forwarded ports) that port 32400 is forwarded to enable external access to my Plex server. Adding the port forwarding rule back into t...

Guy wire relocation

Can you give me the direct telephone line to talk to Telus Plant folks about a guy wire needing to be relocated due to new garage build? I can't get to anything but front facing client related customer service folks.

No more TELUS email to my iphone

Out of the blue, I got a message when trying to retrieve my Telus.net email on my iPhone, as I have done for many years. The error message stated that the imap.telus.net username or password were incorrect. I know my username and password are correct...

ccmmaacc by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Availability of service in my area (v9j1r1)

I would like to know how I would contact someone in the planning department at Telus that could give me an honest answer as to when I could expect ANY form of service in my area. We have been told sporadically for years that 'it's coming' but has nev...

ShaneE by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3200M device names

I have 7 devices connect to a 8 port switch that is then directly connect to a LAN port on the T3200M and approximately 7-8 wireless devices via wifi as well as 2 other devices connected directly to the LAN ports on the T3200M. Every device is assign...

a_a by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GOOGLE WIFI not getting good speeds

Hi, I have followed some threads and got telus 300 fibre optic internet and just use the internet service and tried to bridge and use my 3 google wifi mesh network. I am finding that I can't get top speeds but when I am not bridged and connected just...

Diddy21 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router behind T3200M

I have a little bit of a unique situation. My townhouse layout doesn't allow for any type of new wiring. Telus recently installed fiber to my unit. I have the following:TV in basementTV and multiple media devices (in entertainment unit) in living roo...

rzanatta by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours