Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS Junction Box

I just moved into a new build and have a TELUS concrete slab in my front yard. I just want to know if I have to leave it accessible or if we can cover it with sod.

SBday_99 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old blogs on this page should be removed.

The blogs about the current web mail outage (some a year old) should not reappear. I think with a date stamp on the blogs they could be deleted after a certain time period. And a butt in by a Telus employee with better current information about the p...

polecat by All-Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Overwatch Double Animations & Shot Delay

Hello everyone, I'm a semi-pro Overwatch player that had to quit pursuing competitive gaming because of one particular issue that I haven't been able to figure out for years. More or less what goes on is I get double animations and shot delay when pl...

Smart Steering on Extenders

I have two identical Actiontec extenders, WEB6000Q, running the same firmware, v1.1.02.22. They are both connected to the same Actiontec modem, T3200M running firmware 31.164L.18. Smart Steering is enabled on the T3200M. The first extender has Smart ...

Starfire3 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS pop up survey

I got the pop up survey and I didn't know that it was fake.So I wrote my personal information and $2.5 was paid on my debit card.I am worried that more money will be paid from the card. What should I do?

RainaKim by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where do I login to see my Telus Fibre account

I signed up for Telus Fibre in early July and I still haven't recieved anything from them post install. Shouldn't I be able to see what my plan is, how much data I've used, etc, on the MyTelus site? I added the account number that I recieved via emai...

mytelus.png
Raegoul by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Blocking in 2019? Cancelling my service after 1 hour!

So, I had Telus Fiber delivered to my house a few months ago, and finally got a good offer for 2 years in the weekend to hook it up. I do a lot of Video Conferencing and Serving for me, friends and family, so I thought ... nice Symmetrical Bandwidth ...

1ronnie by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Extending home WI Fi

Just had TELUS pull fibre into my home have 150 speed and Optik TV Four televisions one of them wireless and T3200 and extender. Wifi is a bit patchy in certain areas and I thought adding MESH via Orbi would help. Am I correct in saying I can bridge ...

DrDFA by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting Deco M5 to Advanced Wifi Modem

Hi, I’ve been using the Deco M5 ever since I was with Shaw, in the default router mode. Last week a Telus technician came to my place to hook me up to PureFibre 750, internet only (ONT in garage; advanced wifi modem installed in room on the second fl...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours