Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mac address control

I'm using t3200m and I'm trying to enable wireless Mac authenticationbut that dot is grey and I cant change disable to enablewhat is wrong with this ?

캡처.PNG
wleks009 by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

False Charges

On June, 2017 we were connected to the Optic TV services. After few weeks we decided to disconnect from the service and a TELUS technician - came on July 21st, 2017 to make the disconnection. My husband asked the technician if it's possible to return...

Resolved! Connecting a Tp link Deco to T1200h

I’m thinking of purchasing a tp link Deco system because the wifi in my house is really poor and just want to know which port I should plug the device into in the gateway? I have Optik tv as well, so one of the ports is connected to the little receiv...

Naiar by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco CIS430 PVR not responding

Hi there, I have a Cisco CIS430 PVR. It is not responding.The power, link, HD, and record lights are on solid. When I unplug the device, wait for 10 sec, and then plug it back in, these lights come on immediately. There is no blinking.The device does...

Resolved! New Home Free Service Offer

Hi, I just purchased a new home, and it comes with a free year of phone and internet service from Telus. The Telus pamphlet states that the offer is only valid til June 2017; however, I only got possession of the home on July. Is there anything I can...

WSyjuico by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving and im stuck!

My daughter has filed up a moving form since August 15. She has moved to a new apartment since August 26 and nobody has contacted her for the move. The lease on the old apartment will expire on August 31, 2017. She didnt bring the modem/router with h...

Walrus by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ark Server

Is there any way to setup access for my friend to play on my own Ark Server, I do not understand why all the ports coming into my network are blocked. No other ISP I have ever used blocks incoming ports. Is there any service out there that can redire...

Djice00 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos