Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS E-mail and Norton Secure VPN - Cannot Send E-mail

So, due to some previous problems and concerns about e-mail security on less secure WiFi, I've installed Norton Secure VPN. Now - most of the time - when I try to send e-mail from Outlook 2016 on a Windows 10 machine I get a Send/Receive Error. This ...

DK-YYC by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Equipment Return through Canada Post

Please stop telling customers to bring their equipment returns unpackaged to Canada Post! I work for Canada Post and we DO NOT provide free packaging materials. It's very frustrating to have people come in expecting us to package things up for them b...

Hunakalia by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

T3200M Routing Rules

I can't see an option to specify routing rules on the router. Do I need to log in with a CSS account to access these settings?

gihonocu by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Static IP Address

Greetings, The connection to my printer breaks every time the router assigns a new IP address. I would like to assign a static iP address. I called technical support, but I couldn't explain what a static IP is. I think I have the Actiontec Advanced W...

Shane by Leader
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to setup an incoming VPN

My wife has a home based business and recently hired an employee that will be working remotely from their home. We have been using TeamViewer to access a spare computer but are looking for a better setup, thinking of a VPN.I have read that the T3200M...

Synology NAS

Hi, I'm trying to set up a Synology NAS with a Static IP Address using the Telus Modem ActionTec T3200M. I've tried DHCP Reservation using the MAC address and selecting an IP. I'm not very well versed in this area and was hoping someone has run into ...

68Terra by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change internet plans?

I am currently on a 15Mbps internet plan on no contract and want to switch it to the 75Mbps plan that is on a 2 year term. How can I do this, if it is even possible?

Aryun by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours