Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus PureFiber - Are ports 80 and 443 still blocked?

Hello, Could someone confirm if port 80 and 443 are still blocked for incoming traffic? I chatted with Telus back in January 2020 before I signed up to their service and they said: "...I appreciate your patience. I have checked our system already. Po...

nya13 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost Wifi problem!

In the Telus My Wi-Fi app on my iPhone, under Network Status it says, “Wi-Fi booster information is only available when you’re connected to your home Wi-Fi”. I am already connected to the home wifi and can see the devices list but I cant view any inf...

TELUS Boost firmware update

Hi, I just received a notification on my phone stating that I should upgrade my boost firmware. I can't find where I would do that. My current firmware is v1.32.27 build 12, maybe someone can check if they have newer firmware than me? or advise how t...

onovtec by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Boost channel adjustments

Hello,I've tried to find articles about this but have not been successful. Basically I want to change the channels on my Boost. They seem to operate on the standard (highly congested) channels. To make things worse it would seem a lot of my neighbour...

Outage

Is the TELUS Services website and Webmail website down as I can not access them.

Keepola by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can we bridge T3200M to Boosts?

Basically, I'm trying to remove the T3200M from the picture as much as possible. We are subscribed to 750. The T3209 modem direct test gets 350-400 on a good day. Yet testing directly from the fibre point of entry gets over 750. I saw someone suggest...

BC_EZ by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Outage in Edmonton?

I live in an apartment on the NW side of Edmonton city centre and haven’t been able to go online for about a week. My phone connects to the wifi and my PC is connected via ethernet cable, but I can’t access any websites or play anything online with e...

riChal by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Access Telus.net or Telus Webmail Account

I had an email account on Tel;us.net which I haven't accessed for quite some time. Recently when Yahoo closed down their sites, I lost a year's worth of articles. Then I remembered that I probably received a daily update from the site in question in ...

Steve11 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow wifi speeds with gigabit

Hi folksI recently upgraded from 150 internet to gigabit. I'm frustrated with the lack of upgrade (for lack of better words) at the devices over WiFi.Long story short this is what we've done so far:Replaced t3200 modemReplaced white box upstream of m...

jgg123 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours