Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Port Bridge? ET can't call home

After 15-20 years of a Telus dsl line everything has worked very well. Last week I went to fibre optic and a t3200m modem was installed. While I can call out to the world at large, I now cannot call home from outside of my local network. I don't need...

jima by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actiontec T3200M and ASUS RT-AC88U

Recently signed up for Optik TV and upgraded internet connection to fiber 150/150 at same time. Prior to Telus installation and internet upgrade I had successfully configured a fully functional wired house - all devices were connected, mostly thru ha...

Stumped by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VSG1432 - Create VLAN, and Block Internet Access

Hello everyone, I currently have a VSG1432 Wireless Router from Telus. In the VSG1432 Router Settings pages, I notice there is an option to create a VLAN. I am curious if there is a way to create a VLAN and:Allow devices on that VLAN to communicate w...

Resolved! T3200M and Netgear ex2700

Hi everyone, New to Telus and have been having a few issues (I wish my house was wired better) with getting everything set up the way that I want. I was hoping that I could use a TP-Link powerline adapter to set up my optik TV box (it's a 4K VIP5662W...

Dan87 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is boost wifi compatible with other routers

Will boost wifi work with routers from other providers if I have to leave Telus at some point. Also how would I set up. Does the boost system just name itself to match the name of the router it is plugged into? I ask this as I would not be able to us...

BCResident by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointing experience with Telus

I had a year long rental where Telus internet was included in my rent. When my lease ended, I took my telus modem to Canada Post, which promptly lost it and Telus kept charging me for internet AND the lost modem although I didn't even live there anym...

pago18 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

equipment returns

upgraded to fibre now telus wants the old equipment back that the technician took and they want to bill me

Fred21 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bridge mode on VDSL2

Apart from Telus advising the actiontec T3200M can be put into bridge mode please note that this is not truly a bridged modem. As long as the device still performs NAT (which cannot be disabled) and still assigns via DHCP (cannot be disabled) the dev...

Corrco by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours