Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Moca? Coax passthrough?

Hi. I have a T3200M modem. I live in an apartment. I mostly use WIFI, but want my 'Smart' TV connected via ethernet. Problem is, TV is in another room. Fortunately there is a coax wall plate that connects the 2 rooms. I've made the coax jack essentia...

Resolved! More Purefibre harassment

I am not a Telus TV or internet client, but I did agree to have PureFibre installed in my house. Since then, I have been accosted at home by two aggressive salespersons to convert from my current provider to Telus on the spot (the last guy tried a se...

Ceekay by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

3rd party router bridge mode

hi there I don't know a lot about modem I have a 3rd party router and I wanted to know if I have to put the T3200M in to bridge mode or can I just turn off the wireless?

leeman1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fiber Patch Cable

Hi!What is the right fiber optic patch cable that Telus uses? I found references to SC/APC, SC/UPC and SCA236 in the forums.I’m pulling some cables to the basement soon and was hoping I could pre-wire a single-mode fiber from my basement to the telec...

Till by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware update for Telus ActionTec T2200?

Hi there, haven't seen too many recent posts about this. I have a Telus Actiontec T2200H router. It is running firmware T2200H-31.128L.08. According to the modem's firmware update history, it was last updated over two years ago. Is that typical for t...

Resolved! Very strange connection problems - using PureFiber

Hi all, I am having this very strange internet connection problems as I am using the PureFiber service. 1. I am okay to connect to most websites except websites in China. Especially those banking websites in China, I am unable to log on, for example:...

Franco by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi Hub conflict with Windows/Dell Adapter?

I have Telus Fibre 150. I normally get 150 Mbps+ speed over WiFi on all my devices (Dell laptops, iOS, and Android), but performance on the laptops intermittently drops off to around 50 Mbps, and will stay at that speed for a day or two. Telus has be...

jssilver by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200 - 'Bandwith Monitor' v's 'My Telus' App

Hi, we have a T3200 router, I would like to ask... Is there any way to create individual user profiles on the router based on an individual PC's MAC or IP address within the router settings and associate that with a bandwith rule that you only have X...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours