Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Wifi router behind Telus Moca Adapter

Hello all Looking for help and guidance here Had bonded service installed recently for internet and Optiv TV as an upgrade from Telus25 (now getting 50/10) Modem is TM3200 and Moca ECB6200 adapters have been installed to support 3 set top boxes and o...

RVan by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Internet connection

Last night my daughter accidentally pulled my grey wall cord out. I believe I've put it back in the right spot. But I have no internet connection. I have a green wifi light and an orange connection light. I have tried powering off and resetting and i...

ABGirl92 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

recordings disappearing

Well isn't this wonderful. Not only are you airing your frustrations on an telus only forum but you have to disclose all of your identifying information before you can air your grievances. Two instances in a row I have had recordings of Forensic File...

cowboy by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Network issues

Has anyone have the issue I have now, I have fibre internet but no internet and I still have phone connection and tv just no internet?

Resolved! Home Fiber Connection _ Ip keeps changing every few days.

Why does the lease time on the Telus Fiber connections have to be so low ? My ip address keeps changing every few days. I work from home and have multiple vpn connections for work & the phone system for work. Ipsec tunnels have to have the IP manuall...

Dashpuppy by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M Transparent Bridge Mode

Hi there, I know there's been lots of questions about using you own 3rd party router. However, I want to turn my T3200M purely into a modem and want to enable Transparent Bridge Mode. When I try to select it and apply changes it says "invalid user". ...

yyc2 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours