Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Slow wifi speeds with gigabit

Hi folksI recently upgraded from 150 internet to gigabit. I'm frustrated with the lack of upgrade (for lack of better words) at the devices over WiFi.Long story short this is what we've done so far:Replaced t3200 modemReplaced white box upstream of m...

jgg123 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Optic Down in Edmonton SW?

My internet just died in the early morning. I followed the troubleshooting guide from the website, but the modem isn’t getting an internet connection. I tried calling tech support only to find out they’re not even open. What are people supposed to do...

Rhycin by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latency spikes to first hop

Good morning. The short version is that I'm experiencing large spikes in latency to the first hop past my modem. Below is the output of WinMTR.Host%SentRecvBestAvrgWrstLastrouter.lan030803080000010.139.48.10307330733239494154.11.12.219030713071264694...

why is my internet so freaking slow?

I live in Richmond BC and i was using shaw Internet 300 for years with a great satisfaction. At some point in 2019 some Telus guys came to my townhouse and did some work to "upgrade" my interent fiber, and somehow convinced me to switch to Telus Inte...

ice7ven by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet repeatedly "crashing"

For around the last 6 months our internet service is repeatedly "crashing", requiring either a restart of the modem (T3200m) full function for a short period or time (as it inevitably continues to happen) or let the modem restart itself to reduced sp...

cellarboy by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3200m to Asus Router. Slow speeds

Hey everyone, I've recently switched from Shaw 300 to Telus Gigabit internet. My current setup uses 2 Asus AC3100 routers connected with AiMesh. I have the 3200M connected from the LAN1 port to the WAN port of my main Asus router. This configuration ...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours