Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Outgoing email not working

Periodically (every couple days) my outgoing emails stop working on my iPhone or iPad...then self correct sometimes after a few hours, sometimes after a few days. The error message says the password is incorrect yet it when I reenter the password, it...

Ken3 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus ONT only has one data port open.

How come telus only has one data port open on its ONT? Is there another way to open the other ports? i want wired internet in my basement, but since only one data port is open I cant do it. Help. We pay more than 100$ monthly and ONLY ONE DATA PORT I...

My Telus mail account is not able to download my emails. There's a problem with my account settings

When I start my Microsoft mail program it won't download my emails. I keep getting the following message: "We couldn't access this account: Telus. You might need to update your password, or give the account permission to sync to this device." I haven...

Internet/wifi daily reboot

I switched to TELUS from Shaw as Optik was sold to be amazing. I work from home and consistent internet is extremely important along with the fact that when I watch tv I don’t feel I should have to go through the struggle of rebooting the system each...

Problem deleting emails from inbox

I am having a problem deleting unwanted emails from my inbox and in moving emails from inbox to a folder. Not every time of course. I get a message "A Network Service Error has occurred". I click on the "Send Error Report" tab but have no idea where ...

David6 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours