Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Fiber to Home install waiting time

Hi all, I stay in a fiber community in rural Alberta, I requested fiber activation and the technician said the fiber drop at the house is not connected to the conduit (21st June 2018) and the only copper available was internet 1. He filled in a form ...

JLW777 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home service

Hi there we have an appointment tomorrow for home service set up but we are moving into a new build and have a promotional offer to our new building of free service for a year. How do I ensure we get this before the person comes tomorrow

DW 2973 video cropped/chopped

I subscribe to an international channel 2973 DW but will likely unsubscribe because not only is the picture 4x3 but part of the video on both sides is cut off/cropped which makes it unacceptable to watch.I have FTTH with the new Optik 4k 5662 PVR and...

jaytee43 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to create a VPN server on a home account?

I am trying to create a simple VPN, with Windows 10 on both client and server machines. It's not working. A chat session with Telus tech support was fruitless - the fellow was pleasant, but had little applicable knowledge.My Telus gateway/router is t...

Leigh by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security warning can't get into My Telus account

For the past two months when I receive my online bill via email I cannot get into my account as I get a warning that hackers may be looking at my Telus account. Now I m finding I can't even get into my account within the Telus site. Over the past two...

Fibre optic line on the ground

Last night my power pole crashed to the ground. Hydro was on it within 20 minutes and had a new pole in place in 3 hours with service. They told me to contact Telus about their lines. Now the pain in the butt begins.Try to find a number to report a d...

Beer10 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login suggestion

Hello all. When I login at webmail.telus.net I used to type my email then tab to my password then hit enter. Now the tab goes to Forgot? instead and I type my password while not in the password box. Can you change it back or move the Forgot somewhere...