Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Stateless DHCP Not Working

Enabled IPV6 on my router, with statless DHCP. My windows clients are not assigned an IPV6 address. The T3200M does acquire an IPV6 wan address. Model#:T3200M Firmware Version:31.164L.18 It will work with statefull DHCP, but that is not how I would l...

Resolved! Wi-Fi Hub Bridge Mode Issues.

Hi everyone, New to Telus Gig today. Bridged the Wi-Fi Hub to Lan1 FULLY (as I don't have any other Telus services) Hooked up my AC68U (running Merlin) and I'm being throttled at 300 down and 300 up. If I revert directly to the LAN1 port via ethernet...

Gras by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

The danger of having customer service oversees

Telus moved all their customer services to Philippines, Romania, Guatemala etc. In a foreign and legit newspaper I read about fraud via What's App. (Those were kids ask for money and parents just send it etc.) In that same article it said that data i...

Jetje by Helpful Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus Rarely offering the 15mpbs

We have been with Telus for quite some time but have a lot of internet issues. We pay for 15mpbs and that is sufficient, if only we get the promised and paid 15.I do a lot of speed tests throughout the day and probably 20-30% of the time we get our f...

Jetje by Helpful Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use the web6000q extender with third party router

Hello,I am going to be buying an Asus RT-AC86U router to replace my T3200m. I am replacing the t3200m because it is not very reliable and has significant drops throughout the day. I currently have gigabit internet 940/940 and am only getting speeds c...

TechWise by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Basic email question

Windows Live Mail was installed years back during a computer upgrade. It's functioning fine, but when thinking of getting a second email account, I remembered that Telus offered free webmail long ago. I read Telus' info regarding the differences betw...

Janann by Advisor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

wall mount you telus wifi booster

taking legs out is easy you will need 2 flat screw drivers. On the said wiggle frist screw driver in you booster then right beside it the other then work you way around it will pop out easy. There is one screw I said on the legs take that out and sla...

Apk72 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours