Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus Boost maximum connection speeds!

Hey Guys,I have the TELUS gigabit, works great with the wired connections but I have the TELUS boost starter pack and expansion throughout the house. One basically on each level. I just for the life of me can’t get Wi-Fi speeds to exceed 250 mbps dow...

Haussie by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not coming in

I have not received any emails on my webmail account since 8:15 pm last night. Why is this. Cannot get on computer, phone and when I log into webmail.

Pasco by Just Moved In
  • 23 replies
  • 4 kudos

T3200M port forwarding question

Is there any way of opening port 1802? I run a program called Fantasy Grounds which is a virtual tabletop. I need the port open so my players can connect to my game. Any suggestions?

KBo4242 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ten Days in hell: Audio/Video Sync Problem

Equipment: Samsung 60" TV UN60H6203 Samsung Soundbar HWH450 (set on D.IN) Telus box: Technicolor UIW4001 I am a long time Shaw customer and just recently signed up with Shaw. I ran the tv and soundbar for two years without even a hiccup on a Shaw Blu...

PVR MetaData

For months the little picture at the bottom left hand corner of program synopsis (metadata) was missing. In it's place a generic black and white photo. About two weeks all the pictures were back and all was right with the world.Suddenly today (Februa...

New home package

We just signed up today for the new hope package deal. We received the confirmation email about the deal but I noticed it didn’t have any information on the visa gift we’re supposed to get . I was just wanting some confirmation on that .

James780 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours