Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Problems using my own modem

Hi folks - I'm in Calgary with Telus Internet/OptikTV/phone services, non-fiber. The modem has coax going to the wall. I purchased an AX6000 wifi 6 router and have been trying to connect to the modem. I have been unable to get an external IP address ...

dnaworks by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bundling utilities to cut expenses

Hi , we are trying to cut monthly costs ,maybe by bundling cellphones, house ph.T V & internet , we are out of town a ways , still have cell service but have a hub for the internet & a dish for T VIf anyone has suggestions for us please give us your ...

DB3 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access T3200M modem settings after factory reset

I recently moved my modem to a different location in the same room, but afterwards the Internet kept disconnecting on and off throughout the day. I just applied the solution of factory reset then replugging a few times, hopefully it works. I'm now un...

arinapax by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning equipment

I posted my equipment but I forgot put my name and letter from telus inside the box , what can I do now ?

Joojoo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

telus hub to fibre optic

all, super new here! I live in a rural area that only has very limited internet, well, until Sept this year. we has Telus internet 6, yes, 6mbps. We tried for over 3 years to get on with telus hub and finally got on. We were warned when we signed up ...

Loadie by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Coax house to PureFibre

I'm getting PureFibre installed this weekend and was wondering if the provided modem/router needs to stay in the garage with the ONT.Currently have the Shaw setup where the modem is in the garage and a Hiltron router is in a central area in the house...

Weej604 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost Wifi

Wondering if it's possible to use the T3200M home wifi, when setting up the Wifi Boosters. I'd prefer to have it all under one, and not have to use the wifi that comes with the Wifi Boosters.

Grizzy by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Foreign mastercard

Is it possible to pay for Telus internet with a foreign debit mastercard? (It's going to take 4 months to get my PR card issued so I can open a Canadian bank account, and even then I'll need some proof of address eg Telus bill).

jamii by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

switch from internet 50 to purefibre

When I go to "Manage internet plan" under my Telus account I only see Telus Internet XX plans (where XX is a number). Is it possible to switch PureFibre?Do I need to go to Telus store?Does it cost extra, say to switch from Telus Internet 50 to PureFi...

phoxd by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours