Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

VPN and T3200M - GeoIP

Here is my setup, T3200M, bridged to a Asus AC1750 that runs a VPN on factory software not DDWRT. Up until 6 weeks ago everything was working fine. Now, it seems that Telus either by upgrading firmware on the T3200M or something on their backend had ...

DonnyB by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volume equalization

When will Telus finally equalize the volume level across all channels? Some are shouting, while others can not be heard. You constantly have to adjust. This is very annoying.

Call Control

Has anyone downloaded & tried this new offering-"Call Control "- to supposedly block unwanted calls ?? Sounds like a great idea, but can't they just transfer my saved calling numbers, rather than have to enter each one individually? Yes, you can save...

Resolved! Someone Help please

First off we had Internet 25 and then we switched to Internet 75 because it had a better offer for the pretty much the same price. As soon as we got the new internet there were problems. Disconnections through the day like every 20 minutes. Cant even...

umalright.png
uexkull by Connector
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

WIFI started glitching, sometimes can't even find a network

About a week ago our wifi started crapping out. Nothing has changed. We are on fibre, 5g optic, haven't had a single issue until last week. We have unplugged and we will get one or two networks that work for an hour, then the networks can't be found ...

kaliana by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Moving T3200M to other side of room

I have had to move my computer etc to other side of room. I need a longer Dsl cable X 2 from wall to T3200M but not sure if I just go purchase two more or do I have to call Telus. Currently it has to sit in closest corner. Currently about 12 feet but...

Gayle by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus boost wifi setup

Hi guys,Recent switch to Telus after 15 years with Shaw. I’m looking for some networking help. My question is with regards to Telus boost Wi-Fi. I am currently running Telus modem in bridge mode, with apple routers providing a roaming network with la...

Haussie by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos