Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! how good is internet 15 ?

I am arranging to have internet 15 with unlimited internet installed but wondering if this would be sufficient as I do a lot of streaming

Dawn1 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus assistant on google home

I am trying to install telus assistant on Google home.I followed all the steps and I have the digital box showing on Google home BUT it says it is offline....Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Diego13 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pure fibre not available at new home

I am a current PureFibre 300 user - and the service has been very good. I will be moving in September to a new home, and PureFibre is not available in the area. I called in to inquire about my account, and what to do with it, and was told be a very r...

TonyB by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving router to cottage

Hello, my primary residence is in Alberta where my internet account is setup. I have cottage in BC, which is serviced by Telus. Can I bring my router with me to BC and use my router as a single account to obtain internet service?

Scotto by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Considering switching back to shaw.... need some advice

We were long time Shaw subscribers and were happy with the service until we moved last year. In our new neighbourhood, the shaw internet was not very good and would really bog down during peak hours. Fortunately (I thought) Telus pulled fiber to our ...

Brian9 by Organizer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Boost Solicitation email

I received an email from Telus saying that you wanted to give a set of the Boost devices. Nowhere in the email did it say anything about cost so now that I have recieved these is there a charge consistent with what you display online for these or am ...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours