Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

Telus My Wifi App not letting me login

Hi, app was working fine until yday. Now it won’t even let me login. I can login to Mytelus and my Telus on the website just fine. It just won’t work on my iPhone, iOS 12. Not sure what’s up?!

Haussie by Connector
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does TELUS NOT respond to customers?

We have been waiting 3 weeks now for internet and cable home service.Missed 2 days of work for techs that don't show up, with no call back, apology or re-schedule.Spend close to 9 hours in hold (to date...) only to be promised call backs, and get non...

CraigM by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

telus webmail

Hi i have not been able to log into Telus webmail since Sept 26 , i will either get password error or A network service error has occurred. When i tried to contact the 24/7 virtual assistant tonight but i get the message that they are closed lol.Anyo...

Kim-Me by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

pop3 web mail down ?

is anyone else having time out issues accessing incoming mail.system keeps timing out and asking for network info and password

mjh by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building internet disconneted

I am out of the country now n the internet has been disconneted the day before my departure n i needed the internet at that time. now my roommate needs it n i cannot go home for that. i tried calling the Telus international phone number and i was bei...

KCheong by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up Google wifi mesh

I’m thinking of purchasing the Google wifi to deal with the dead zones and speed issues in my house that the Telus routers/extenders can’t fix, so I had a few questions.When I’m setting it up, do I need to give the mesh network a new name or should I...

Naiar by Coach
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200 modem and wifi extender issue

I have T3200 modem and a wifi extender, all our devices are connected to the modem. I can see all our devices from the modem gui (192.168.1.254) under the home network while from the wifi extender gui, I see only one device (192.168.1.254), no unknow...

teloos by Organizer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M Connection Issues

i just switched to Pure Fiber recently and received their T3200M modem. it seems that i have some sort of weird connection issue with the modem after a certain period of time. sometimes wifi will refuse new or existing connections, as in i can't conn...