Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Gigabit on PureFibre

Just putting it out there, Telus is going live now.https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/telus-750-mbps-950-mbps-fibre-intenret/

Issue getting PureFibre installed

In November 2017 I moved from Buffalo, NY to return to Canada and my family and children in Kimberley, BC. Having had Fibre services through Verizon in the US, I was delighted that Kimberley had PureFibre available.I signed up online and scheduled an...

GBC by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal (home bundle)

My contract runs out in January. 2019. Should I renew? Should I expect some benefit from Telus for renewing for another 2 or 3 years? What options do I have? Anyone have some ideas or suggestions?

Vee1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bridge Mode - T1200H

I have be trying..unsuccessfully to bridge a wifi router to my T1200H. Do I need to disable wireless on the T1200H for it to see the router or should it see the router on port 1 which I have already set to bridge mode. I have set up LANS and WANs ove...

Chriss1 by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PureFiber 300 question

Hi guys, I just got Pure Fiber 300 and while the speed seems on point I am having one issue across all my devices. It seems that when I try to access something on a device it gets stuck waiting on a response for a while and then kicks in. For instanc...

jag_rana by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switched from Shaw to Telus: First Impressions

After being a Shaw tv customer for over 18yrs, I finally bit the bullet and switched to the green team. I have been using the Arris Gateway on Shaw since it came out. Current setup is Optik TV with 4k PVR, and wireless 4K boxes, Pick 6 and Internet 3...

RobbyD by Organizer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Telus MyAccount issues

Telus my account acting weird for anyone? Listing of services is whack. On iPhone only internet subscription showing up twice. Websits tv, internet and phone showing twice and not showing details. Giving error.

Haussie by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a second router in your house--is it possible?

Hello everyone, Firstly, I'm incredibly sorry if this question is one which has been asked before. I tried doing a quick google search about this but some of the similar questions had different components that didn't relate to my situation. Neverthel...

JohnD by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow Speeds on TELUS Internet 75

Hello I currently have the Internet 75 plan from Telus and I was wondering why I couldn't reach close to 75mbps download and 15mbps upload. I ran a couple of speed tests on a new laptop and on wired connection I received; 5ms ping, 38.28 download, an...