Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Incorrect Telus internet data usage being shown?

So I happen to find out that on July 14, 2020 my home internet usage meter was at 4560 GB?? We are 5 people who got phones connected to it and 2 iptv devices but mostly the highest we would go is at 15 gb a day. I spoke to telus rep and he said that ...

Resolved! How to improve our home wifi - upgrade the T3200 modem?

Well, I've been dreading trying to tackle this problem because it has been going on for so long.I'm guessing it is worse because we have 4 people at home, working from home now. We have a T3200 modem with one booster pack to help the basement suite d...

JayBea by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Replacing old home telephone wire?

I have VDSL internet on a 50 Mbps plan and I'm only getting 38 Mbps. After checking with my ISP and doing all the testing of my line and modem over the course of a week, I'm pretty convinced my slow speeds are due to my internal phone wiring. The hou...

Resolved! How do you get the new Telus Gmail to work in Mozilla?

Hating the migration already. Not only did Office 365 crash yesterday but now I can't get the telus addy to work in Mozilla. Can someone post what I need to do. Tried normal password, ssl, filled in the 993 and 465 ports, I turned off the 2 step veri...

DebSS by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

telus webmail migration to google/gmail

I was moved to gmail last night and only 70 of over 2000 emails (inbox) are accessible, and non of my email folders are available. Anyone else migrated recently? Did all your content move over? Thanks, Dan

dehle by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change T3200m DNS Server settings

Hi, I apologize if this is a dumb question ... I have my T3200M providing internet for my small business, but I want to use my Windows 2019 server for DHCP and DNS for my network computers. Can I change the DNS Server 1 setting in my T3200 router set...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours