Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Can't switch between 2.4ghz & 5ghz

My modem just shows one network for both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. My smart devices require 2.4 and must be connected to my phone that keeps automatically connecting to 5ghz so I can't use any of my smartbulbs. I've logged into the ip address admin area but c...

kelmurphy by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook 2013 not working properly after gmail migration

I use POP3 for my email. Before the migration, I could see the email on my phone, reply to it, and delete and then when I get home, download the same email into Outlook and it would then remove it off the Telus mail server. Since the migration, this ...

Network unstable

I keep seeing unknown devices on my network and I can’t go to many websites. Redirected to not secure sites . I have a tm3200 and another router that I don’t know how to configure. I am worried about network and if it is secure , help

hehi by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked

why is my smart hub being blocked every two weeks. It thinks I an moving it to a different address.

Slempr by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

If i am getting a service from any company that advertises a certain level of this service is it absolute fraud and or false advertising bad business practice to not give the actual service that is being sold. ????????? When i seem to get real real p...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours