Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Blocked

why is my smart hub being blocked every two weeks. It thinks I an moving it to a different address.

Slempr by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

If i am getting a service from any company that advertises a certain level of this service is it absolute fraud and or false advertising bad business practice to not give the actual service that is being sold. ????????? When i seem to get real real p...

Max wifi boosters

Telus website says max wifi boosters is 1 starter pack and 3 expansions does that not equal to 5 boosters? My app does not allow me to add 5 only 4. Whatsup with that?

Dan85 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi connection issues is it a apple thing

Ever since we moved to kamloops we have had nothing but issues with wifi. The modem is connected in the living are where we spend most of our time. We only use it on our cell phones and streaming Netflix On the tv . We have two iPhone 8 connected and...

Resolved! Telus Wi-Fi Boost on Ethernet Switch?

Can the Telus Wi-Fi boost be used on an Ethernet switch? So basically the switch is connected to the T3200M, and then a bunch of devices like my Smart TV are connected to the switch, as well as the Wi-Fi boost? I want to have a wired backhaul option ...

2.4 ghz is slow on EA9300 bridged with T3200m

Hey all,First of all I’m not a techie and I am going absolutely insane trying to fix the slow 2.4ghz wifi at my house. I just bought a Linksys EA9300 and bridged my t3200m so that the Linksys EA9300 can handle the wifi. I turned the wireless radio of...

TechWise by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guest Network Setup?

Hello, I have the T3200, followed the instructions online as to how to set it up.It says to go to the "Guest WiFi" section, but the page doesn't have one.Anyone else have this problem or have a solution? Thanks in advance.... -Wayne

WC1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bridge mode with 1 port

Getting low wireless speeds with bridged port 1.I use a google meshed and get 100mbps on wireless and 7mb up on a 1GB Fibre plan. is this normal? the reason i am bridging only 1 port and not using full is because i use MOCA devices. A full bridge dis...

Dan85 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours