Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Land phone In operative

SW Calgary Telus indicates no outages No dial tone Display shows Line in use. Several callers report “no reply”. Checked Telus my home connection with a touch phone - silence Ok this am Lost Telus about 3pm

Nord by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call control with Fibre

Hi all, Do you know if you can now get the call control feature if you have fibre? I used to have the service a couple of years ago and loved it, but then we switched to fibre and it wasn’t supported...only worked if you had copper. Telus said at the...

Kelneu by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What CAT for wifi boosters?

HiI recently had Optik tv installed. I want to run Ethernet to each box. I also want wifi boosters at the same locations. I have CAT 7 cables for the Optik boxes do I need the same for the boosters or can I use some old 5s that I have? I’d like to ru...

Frznrth by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast and Google Nest spotty with Telus router

I recently upgraded to Telus fibre and my Chromecast and Nest have been spotty ever since. Sometimes they connect with no problem.Sometimes I have to powercycle my tv and phone several times before I can finally see the Chomecast and NestSometimes I ...

CFAR by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WAN IP is not a true public IP

Hello, my modem is getting a WAN IP that is not truly public: 100.80.xxx.xxx, I used to have a true public IP. Is there a way to get Telus to give me a real public IP so I can connect to my network from the outside? I am quite sure I used to have a t...

RDen by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Connecting wireless box in garage

I am trying to connect a wireless box in my de-tached garage, but the signal isn’t strong enough to keep the box operating correctly. We have a Telus booster for our Wi-Fi. I know the boxes won’t run off that signal. I am unable to connect the box vi...

Vance89 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwelcome migration to Gmail - What a mess in Outlook for Windows

OK, so yesterday I migrated my mailbox to Google, pretty much under duress (I mean what choice do we have? I've avoided Google all these years to be forced into it by Telus). I lost a full day to get all my devices set up properly. I use Outlook. Thi...

NancyM by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pixel won't connect to wifi

My pixel 2 cell phone will connect fine to wifi in other places but won't connect the my home wifi. I have multiple other items that connect to that wifi just fine though. How do I fix this?

Sbrown1 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus mail to Google

I do not like google nor do I ever use google So I do not understandwhy Telus webmail went to google!! Now I do not check my emails becauseof Google!! It was better the way it was webmail. Please go back to the old waywith telus webmail!!!!

bcrick44 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graffiti on utility boxes, New Horizons area, Coquitlam

Hello, I’m a resident in new horizons, Coquitlam and noticed there is a lot of graffiti on the utility boxes in my neighbourhood, post code for the area is V3B 7T9. Specially it’s a problem on Pipeline Road (between Guildford and Lincoln) but other i...

AJS by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours