Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 65 replies
  • 2 kudos

Boost and Xbox one packet loss

So I had my Xbox on actiontec 5G network. I turned that network off and connected to my boost network and the Xbox hates it. I’m getting .99Mbps download and 64Mbps upload, 17% packet loss with a good 24ms latency and 100% wireless strength. Any idea...

stick by Connector
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet data usage warning emails?

I'm on the 150 gb internet plan. The last six months whenever I get around to 130 gb, Telus sends me an email saying I have used 95%. If I get to 135, I get another email saying I have hit over my monthly cap and will be billed overage charges. Thing...

Pokitaru by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

hdmi switch compatible with UIW8001

hi there, I just wanted another tv box for the front room... turns out they came and re-installed just about everything and now nothing else I have works! my system was older and so now I have optical cable into the house and a UIW8001 set top box. t...

Blocking unwanted phone calls.

I have Call Screening on my landline phone but the number or numbers that call are from outside of the country and can't be added to the list. How do I stop them from calling?

Dogs2 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latency lag on video games

Yo so I’ve been having really bad connection to servers when I play multiplayer games online but I have an average of 60mbps download and 15 upload, we got a new router expecting this to fix it and other issues we had, but I still have really bad con...

Jaohow by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bassano Internet sever status

I'm wondering if there is infrastructure upgrades in my town or what is going on with Internet service in Bassano albeta. I pay for fastest speed and unlimited data cap but the dsl link hasn't been stable for more then a few hours for over a week. To...

Callum by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

10G wireline.

Same Question! tho please don't get mad at me!! its just the way the tech future is goin!! @Nighthawk ETC I heard there are Beta tests for some people in Q1 2020 and so 5G is For the big telcos in #canada in Q4 2019! will Telus announce soon as this ...