Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Devices not choosing to connect to booster

We just got our modem switched to the new Telus wifi hub and added a booster, but I see on the My Wifi app that some devices are choosing to connect to the hub instead of the booster, even if the booster is closer. My room is furthest from the hub bu...

Rin by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Internet

Hi. I live inWinnipeg Beach MB.When will you have internet here??Do you have a separate wifi that will allow me to go on the internet??Will you ever have TV??If so on either. Please fill me in. Wanted badly. I thought EVERYONE INCANAFA HAS THE EIGHT ...

Resolved! Mac filtering

With supplied TELUS gear, Is it possible to do MAC address filtering so I can explicitly grant access to wireless devices of my choosing.I have a son who games all night and gets around my schedule restrictions by spoofing his MAC address.

Pvautour7 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

How to set my voice mail to appear in my email

WhiteP_C by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Separate networks using Boost

Just recently installed the Telus boost system with our T3200. New to the Mesh scene. We currently have our basement tenants (and guests) on the Telus boost system. We have a separate router + wifi network connected to the T3200 for my own family use...

vc by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Splitting my Wi-Fi signal to dual band

I have a Telus Wi-Fi hub modem and I need to have the signal split into separate 2.4 and 5.0 bands. I have devices that only work in 2.4 so they keep dropping the connection as the signal coming into them moves to 5.0. How do I do that? Thanks

Adj by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pure Fibre availability in Calgary (Legacy)

I am a Telus customer, but live in an old area in Calgary "serviced by copper", not pure fibre. I am moving in a month to another area in Calgary (Legacy in the south east). I just got off the phone with Telus and this new community (actually, it's 5...

P4guy by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up Tasks on new Google Email Account?

I have tried to follow the Google instructions for adding Tasks to my new email account, but have not been successful. The Tasks button that should appear on the right of the email page, is not there. I have tried the Add-ons, and selecting a 3rd par...

Ricardo3 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arcadyan, IPv4, and general flakiness

Hi everyone,Since Christmas (idea: several new devices on wifi?) our network had been behaving oddly. It's an Arcadyan with four boosts. Also of note, the router and discs are all on timers to reboot at 4am - this seemed to help in the early days, ye...

BC_EZ by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gmail Migration issues.

Without much help from either Telus or Gmail, I was able to successfully migrate to Gmail on Jan. 20, 2021. I prefer to manage text only messages locally, so I use POP3 on port 995 & SMTP on port 465. My client program was upgraded to support TLS 1.3...

allec by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours