Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Paused on a device and can't un-pause

We set my son's Alexa Dot up in the Telus WiFi app so we could pause WiFi to it. Now that it is paused, it won't un-pause. The device is greyed out in the WiFi app but I can see through my Ubiqiti contoller that it is indeed "seen"... the Telus WiFi ...

Rahsten by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Outsourcing to the Philipines

I have two issues going with Telus and work with two contact persons. However, they don't reply anymore, and they don't call back anymore. Every time I contact support, I am in contact with the Philippines. One would sort something out for me, but sh...

Jetje by Helpful Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purpose of the ONT

What is the purpose of the ONT?Is it simply to convert the fibre to rj45 or does it do other tasks?The reason I ask, is I have read that you can put a switch after the ONT and have one port of the switch go to the T3200 and the other port from the sw...

Bdizzle by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed test

I ran the speed test as our home wifi is slow and our devices keep losing the connection. The speed came up as 12.5 mbps and then the screen asks if I am happy with the results. What is a satisfactory speed? The screen doesnt tell you if this is in t...

Resolved! Email Notification

Am I able to turn off "email notification" within the forum? Every time someone posts on the forum, I receive an email.Thank you!

IPv6 Connectivity on 5Ghz Band

I have a T3200M dual band router. I'm running Windows 10 and I'm using a USB Wireless Adapter with a Realtek 8812BU chipset. I've tried different drivers for the USB adapter but they all have the same symptoms. If I connect on the 2.4Ghz band I have ...

GoodIPv6.jpg NoIPv6.jpg Adapter Status.jpg

Graffiti on TELUS boxes

As per earlier post recommendations, Here is the email copy I sent: I would like to report Grafitti on the Telus box across the street from my house. Location: west side of Crown street between west 18th and 19th ave, Vancouver. See attached photo. A...

20190909_122807.jpg