Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Sonos set up

I have tried for hours to connect a new Sonos Beam to my Telus wifi without success. Sonos even sent me a new BEAM to make sure it wasn't the device. I still getting the same problem. The Sonos app sees the BEAM and sets it up but as soon as it tries...

TimA by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3200M USB storage on Mac?

Seeing how others were able to use the USB port on their modems for network storage, I decided to try the same with my external hard drive on my Mac. I connected it to the back to the modem, and it shows in the modem's firmware settings. But when I g...

RyDawg by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet transfer

I am looking to move to a new apartment that offer free internet since it is a new build. I currently have a 2 years internet contract with about 15 months left on it. I understand that if I cancel my service I will have to pay penalty fee for cancel...

Claudel by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conversion to PureFibre - What to expect?

I got hounded until I finally agreed to go to PureFibre instead of my bonded modem copper Internet 75 plan. They agreed to maintain my current rates until the contract time expires. I have a T3200M modem and a 5 port ZyXEL ethernet extender box. One ...

RonAKA_0-1615663620806.png
RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need a landline for Telus internet?

Hi, This may be a silly question, but I'd like to confirm. I've had a landline for a long time and I'm thinking of giving it up. I think at one point it may have been necessary to have a landline to have Telus internet. Maybe this was back in the A/D...

Notre2 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NVR port forwarding on SmartHub?

Greetings, I have a Telus ZTE Smart Hub modem that gives me internet access via their LTE Cell network.I would like to know how I can connect my NVR cameras to the Smart Hub so that I can view my system when away from home via the internet?Thanks

Boost wifi dropping connection & slow

Hey everyone. I recently purchased a boost starter kit as my wifi hub struggled to give a good connection in my 3 story town home. I'm having absolutely no luck with these things. They regularly disconnect (on average every 30 minutes or so). I notic...

NuMotiv by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours