Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

please pllease help me

please can someone help me like a few weeks ago i was told thAT MY TELUS ACCOUT WAS connected ... so i was all happy then i never recieved a modem , no tech , no support and i have no clue as to wjat to do about how im suppose to connect my wifi , ho...

chao by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

help please !!

Please Help me i have no modem and as far as i know everything says that i a connected from telus ,, but no MODEM NO TECH NO SUPPORT ! FEELING DISCOURAGED HERE !!! overwhelmed is not even the word and im missing claasses ay university for this slow d...

chao by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus email blocking in line images

If an email is sent to my telus email address and contains an inline image - html markup containing an img src tag then the email is never received. It doesn't appear anywhere, if the telus spam filter is rejecting it then surely it should appear in ...

rushglen by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to connect my own router to the T3200M?

So, I thought this would be straightforward. Nope. I used the port bridging function on the T3200M, then turned off the WiFi. Internet works great with my new Asia router, but the PVR and the 2 wireless TV boxes stop working. Rebooted, reset, all dev...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! youtube

when trying to create an account on youtube I get this error message:We are sorry, but you do not have access to YouTube. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access.

Static ip6 addresses

Why are static ip6 addresses not provided to residential customers? The entire POINT of ip6 is to be able to provide a unique address to every person and every device. I understand the need to limit static ip addresses to business cases in the /4 spa...

Noishe by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get dsl internet

My family currently has a good plan from Shaw internet and it is working great for my family except me. Streaming works really well but it is bad for gaming. I was wondering if I could try DSL internet from Telus to see if that would work for gaming ...

Resolved! Forced landline forfeiture

In the event of a natural disaster, landline copper can be powered indefinitely via batteries and a backup generator from the central office (CO). As a previous member of the provincial PEP (Provincial Emergency Preparedness) team, I take this very s...

zzyzyman by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weak home internet

We are in Southern Alberta, and our home internet only gets one bar. How can I increase the strength?

McKee by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours